REGISTER TO RECEIVE ALBANIAN PROPERTY INVESTMENT INFORMATION PACKS REGISTER TO RECEIVE ALBANIAN PROPERTY INVESTMENT INFORMATION PACKS
Why would you want to invest in Albania?
• The price, compared with Albania’s ‘trendier’ neighbors
• No title problems (the property title is guaranteed by the public notary)
• Highly competitive mortgage market with 17 foreign banks operating in Albania, lending
up to 70%
• Pro-active government supporting foreign investment
• The economy is one of the fastest growing in Europe (6% growth for the last five years,
inflation of 2 – 3%)
• The warm climate (300 days of sun per year)
• The emergence of a new tourist market (British airways fly to Tirana 3 times a week)
• Large freehold land plots beside the sea
• Endless unspoiled beaches – the last along the Adriatic coast
• Strong capital gain potential
• Favorable tax treatment for foreigners
• Low cost of living
• Low labor costs
• Efficient banking system
• Pending NATO membership (2008)
• Pending EU membership (2014)
Numerous large corporations are bidding on the tenders for the privatization of the Energy and
The tender for Tirana International airport was won recently by Hochtief, a German company,
which invested €50 million in a state of the art new terminal.
Furthermore a massive improvement in Albania’s transportation network will make the country
more accessible. The OPEC Fund ($15 million) and the World Bank ($25 million) financed the
construction of the pivotal 170km highway between Albania and Kosovo.
The cost of the project is EUR 500 million and is being managed by a US-Turkish consortium
headed by Bechtel.
In the mid-term the completion of the highway along the coast from Dubrovnik through to
Saranda will transform the country.
This will help Albania make the most of its incredible potential for tourism on its lengthy coast.
For investing in Albania,don’the hesitate to contact us for diferent investment opportunities!