List Price: $ 8.77
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B004N3805C”]
- Foreclosure may be something you do not want to have anything to do with if you are the homeowner, but as an investor; it could be a sign of profit.
- A foreclosure does not mean a property is in poor condition and is not cared for. It does not mean that the value of the property is less than what it would be if the home was being sold in a traditional marketplace.
- What it does mean is that there is a lower price tag on this house because the lender wants to get rid of it quickly. If you are an investor, or hope to be one, there is no doubt that buying foreclosure properties could be the best investment that you make.
- Here is what you will learn inside:
- # Understanding The Foreclosure Process
- # Who Sells Foreclosures?
- # Who Should Buy Foreclosures?
- # Buying At Auction
- # Investing Wisely
- # Funding Your Investment
- # Making Flipping Work
- # Is Investing Right For You?
- # 10 Tips For Success
- There are plenty of things to think about before you buy foreclosed property at auction. Can it be a good investment? The answer is clearly yes, but the amount of that investment and profit is only determined on a case-by-case basis.
List Price: $ 4.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B008HSSI2E”]