Long Profits on Short Sales – How to Find and Buy Discounted Real Estate Investment Properties
- Learn the Difference Between Short Sales and Mortgage Discount
- Get an Overview of the Foreclosure Process
- Learn How to Recognize and Quickly Evaluate Deals
- Making an Offer the Seller Would Love to Accept
- Learn the Psychology of the Seller and What to Say to the Bank
What is a short sale?
In a nutshell, it is lender discounting. More specifically, it is when a lender agrees to discount in order to allow you to purchase the property as an alternative to foreclosure.
What does this mean to you, the Investor?
You earn ‘Long Profits’ on ‘Short Sales!’
Tony Litster and Gavin McCaleb developed a system for short sales that they discovered could be repeated like clockwork. They created ‘Long Profits on Short Sales’ to help new investors avoid the mistakes the
List Price: $ 1,249.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B000NXIXAI”]
Related Investment Property Products